A gazebo is an open structure used for relaxation and spending time outdoors. It is often installed in the backyard of a house. Our company specializes in the installation and assembly of gazebos near you. The installation process includes assembling the frame, roof, and accessories, as well as securing it to the ground. Professional installation can ensure the safety and durability of the structure. To order installation service go to our website.
We provide installation services for various types of gazebos:
- Wooden Gazebo — fits very organically into the decor of your site.
- Metal Gazebo – very robust construction that can withstand all kinds of weather.
- Soft Top Gazebos – your gazebo will be very unique, and you will get good photos of it in the background.
- Pergolas – will protect your patio from the sun and your plants from outside interference.
- Canopies – pretty compact, inexpensive and will protect you from rain and sun.
Our laborers – professional gazebo installers – will take care of the job.
- Pergola Installation Service
- Pavilion Installation Service
- Price List of an Outdoor Gazebo Installation
- Top Gazebo Brands We Assemble
- What do I need to do before my technician arrives?
- How level should the assembly location be?
- Will my gazebo be assembled in one day?
- What if my gazebo arrives damaged?
- What forms of payment do we accept?
- Do you anchor down the gazebo after the installation?
- Are concrete footing installations offered?
- Is the service price flat-rate?
- Some of Our Portfolio Gazebo and Pergola Assembly Projects
Pergola Installation Service
A pergola is a garden feature that forms a shaded walkway, passageway, or sitting area with vertical posts or pillars that support crossbeams and an open lattice or roof. Our company provides services for assembly and pergola installation near you. There are many professionals in our team who will take care of the work. To order installation service go to our website.
Pavilion Installation Service
A pavilion is a free-standing structure that is typically open on all sides and used for shelter, shade, or as a gathering place. We do pavilion installation and assembly near you. Our company provides professional services – your pavilion will last you a long time. To order installation service go to our website.
Price List of an Outdoor Gazebo Installation
|Type of Gazebo||Assembly Cost||Customization Cost||Installation Cost||Land Preparation Cost|
|🔸 Gazebo Kit Assembly||$350-$850||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|🔸 Custom Gazebo Installation||N/A||$750-$1,350||$1,550-$9,500||$1,250-$4,350|
Top Gazebo Brands We Assemble
We work with a wide range of high-quality gazebo brands, including the following popular names: Yardistry, Sojag, Sunjoy, Outdoor Living Today, Crate & Barrel, Macy’s, Hampton Bay, Pottery Barn, Target, Wayfair, Walmart, Costco, Ainfox, Kozyard, ALEKO, Outsunny, Backyard Discovery.
Our team is well-equipped to handle the specific instructions and requirements of each brand, ensuring your gazebo is assembled safely and securely. Trust us to give you the quality installation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your installation and let us help you enjoy your new gazebo to the fullest!
What do I need to do before my technician arrives?
The only thing that you need to do is prepare the place where the installation process will take place. The rest will be handled by the installers.
How level should the assembly location be?
Depends on what you want to install. If it is a gazebo, the place must be flat. If it’s a pergola or pavilion, the place can be uneven. However, we advise you to choose a flat place, as it will be more convenient for you!
Will my gazebo be assembled in one day?
It depends on the size and type of your gazebo. If the work is complex, installation can take up to five days. You can consult on our website to find the timing of the work.
What if my gazebo arrives damaged?
If it happens during work done by our staff, we will repair it at our expense or pay for new construction parts. If it turns out that the parts were damaged not due to our fault, we can offer you several options:
- We can assemble the new parts of the structure ourselves, but for an additional fee.
- To order a new kit.
What forms of payment do we accept?
We accept payment by bank cards and cash.
Do you anchor down the gazebo after the installation?
Yes, of course. Our services include the entire process from unpacking to anchor down. We do everything to make the gazebo serve you for a long time.
Are concrete footing installations offered?
We offer the service of installing concrete slabs, but for a fee.
Is the service price flat-rate?
The price of the services may vary as there may be unforeseen situations during the work. It also depends on whether you want to add any details to the work. To clarify the price, you can call us.